Some of the most common are:
Plan F is no longer available as of January 1, 2020. If you are already enrolled, you are grandfathered in and may choose to keep this plan.
Plan G was introduced in July of 2019. It does have a deductible, 2021's deductible is $203. This is the only out of pocket expense you will have with Plan G.
Plan N, is less expensive with a larger deductible.
When you first join Medicare either at age 65 or through different circumstances, you may automatically be enrolled in Part A and Part B. Part A is for hospitals stays and Part B is for doctor visits, medical equipment, and preventative services. Part D is for medications. Parts A and B are only covered most times at a 80%, leaving you with as much as 20% of out of pocket expenses. Medicare Supplements also known as "Gap Insurance", covers the 20% of cost that Medicare does not pay under Part A and Part B. There are several different plans available, starting with Plan A, B, C+, and the most popular is Plan G and N. Based on which plans you choose, the monthly rate maybe different, depending on which carrier you sign up with. Keep in mind the regulations under Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), require that all plans cover what Medicare does not. Call David Shiver for additional explanation.
There are several "Supplements" on the market today, each has a monthly premium attached to it.
Competitive rates are based on many factors, one being your age, as well as the county you live in. Here are some carriers that we recommend.
United Health Care
Also keep in mind when purchasing a "Supplement" you must also sign up for a Part D plan, RX.
There are many factors in making sure the right plan fits your needs. Again we would recommend a one on one meeting with a Broker.
Life | Dental | Vision
Life, Dental, and Vision plans are available. Mr. Shiver represents some 14 different companies that offer a variety of products and plans. Contact us with your immediate concerns and we will give you a solution that fits your needs. The most common consideration is monthly budget when making selections. In addition, you may consider how you will use your plans. For example, regarding dental insurance, you may need dentures or need a root canals; for Vision, you may need contacts or glasses; for Life insurance, you may be considering final expense, an immediate need, or planning for the future for your families security. Different plans for different needs. We are here to assist you in reaching your objectives.
Life insurance is a crucial step in planning for your future and the future of your loved ones.
TAKING THE GUESS WORK OUT OF INSURANCE
Get Free Answers, Free Quotes, and Free Help..904-465-4974
HOURS & LOCATION
David Shiver Insurance Agency
550 Balmoral Circle North
Jacksonville, FL 32218
Monday - Friday
8:30 am to 4:30 pm - By Appointment
Evenings by Appointment
Fill out this form
GET A QUOTE!
Part "D" plans are for your medications that your doctor will prescribe you. There are a lot of these on the market. Based on the type, amount, whether they are generic or not and the strength of your medication, one size does not fit all. In other words if you are married, you or your spouse may be on different plans because you may take different medications. As an independent agency we represent over 15 plans that are available. These plans are county specific also. Not all counties have the same plans.
There is also a monthly premium attached to Part D plans.
Here are just a few plans that we recommend:
There are over 15 plans on the market.
One size does not fit all. As of 01/01/2021, Silver Scripts PDP is the least expensive at $7.30 a month. But this plan may not be the best, because you still have to pay for the medications at the approved network pharmacy. In addition, your medication may not be on the "approved" Aetna PDP list. You and your spouse may be on different plans, because your medications are different. Some plans have deductibles. Sometimes a phone call to a Broker may answer which plan is best for you.
Or Part "D"
Life Term Insurance provides life insurance protection for a specified period of time. Term life is sometimes convertible to permanent coverage, providing you with flexibility as your needs change.
Whole Life Insurance is a form of permanent life insurance that remains in force for your entire lifetime, provided premiums are paid as specified in the policy.
Dental plans are available starting as low as $7.99. Vision ans start as low as $10.40.